Monday, March 16, 2009

About me and "the girls"

Hey! so i just decided today (3/16/09) that I'll start a blog about me and my chickens that will hopefully be useful to beginners with chickens or for folks that are thinking about getting chickens. to start off, i love animals, and asked for chickens for my sixteenth bday, so I've had my "girls" (that's chicken talk for flock, or hens) for just over a year and its been quite an adventure! i am still so happy that i have chickens, and have learned so much over this past year. there's lots of chicken stuff in my blog like pics, all about..., stories, etc. though having chickens can be a blast, it's still a lot of work-so you really have to like the animal to be able to care for it properly-like with all animals. so i hope you have fun but also find my blog useful for talking care of chickens.

No comments:

Post a Comment